InspireU Health Sciences Camp
You're eligible if you:
- Are of Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander descent
- Are enrolled in high school at the time of application
- Are enrolled in ATAR subjects and eligible for an ATAR score
- Have a school attendance rate of 90% or greater.
What to expect
As part of the camp you'll:
- participate in a week-long on-campus residential camp
- attend engaging sessions to further understand health science
- take part in practical, hands-on experiences
- explore UQ facilities and services
- connect with current Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander university students
- meet fellow high school students
There are no costs for students.
All reasonable costs for the camp, including all travel, flights, accommodation, meals and excursions are paid for by the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Studies Unit (ATSISU).
Applications will open in 2023.
To register your interest, email email@example.com
The InspireU Program is designed to engage and inspire young Indigenous high school students to further their studies at university and broaden their career possibilities. Students participate in on-campus residential camps, where they will explore their future career and study options.