Study agribusiness, agricultural science or food science at UQ
Join our upcoming webinar to learn how studying postgraduate agribusiness, agricultural science, or food science and technology can help you reach your career goals.
What to expect
- Hear from UQ academics, Dr Ammar Abdul Aziz, School of Agriculture and Food Science Director for Higher Degree Research, and Dr Nidhi Bansal, School Director for Teaching and Learning.
- Learn about your study options and career outcomes.
- Gain an understanding of UQ’s entry requirements.
- Discover what the UQ student experience is like.
- Learn about the research opportunities available.
- Have any questions answered during a live Q&A.
Who can attend
International students interested in studying postgraduate agribusiness, agricultural science, or food science.
About agriculture and food science
The agricultural and food science industries play a vital role in our social systems and the global economy. Discover a future in these booming industries to help feed, fuel and clothe the world’s growing population.
By studying agribusiness, agricultural science, or food science at UQ, you’ll learn how to:
- create innovative food and fibre products
- develop environmentally and economically sustainable agricultural practices
- improve food security through enhanced production
- understand the commercial world behind food and agriculture to market new products, services and technologies.
UQ is the world’s top-ranked tropical agriculture university and ranks #1 in Australia for food science and technology (2021 ARWU by Subject). We deliver knowledge, skills, research and innovation to ensure global food and water security, and to create a more sustainable world.