Get involved and learn about sport and exercise science outside of your classes by volunteering with UQ Sport or joining the Human Movement & Nutrition Sciences Student Society.
If you're interested in research, you can take advantage of opportunities to get involved in projects in areas such as:
- Exercise physiology
- Physical activity, behaviour change and population health
- Dietetics and sport nutrition
- Biomechanics, motor control and sports medicine
- Coaching and sport psychology
- Pedagogy, sociocultural studies and sports history