Study abroad and exchange admissions
Advance your knowledge and skills while experiencing Australia as a UQ student for 1 or 2 semesters.
If you're interested in opportunities to study overseas as a UQ student, learn more about global experiences.
How to apply
Follow these steps to apply for study abroad or exchange:
- Review entry requirementsEnsure you meet the eligibility requirements for admission.
- Select your programSelect which program type you'll apply for: study abroad (4 courses), study abroad (3 courses) or exchange.
- Choose your coursesFind individual courses to suit your goals.
- Review fees and costsCheck tuition fees and find out how to estimate your living costs.
- Submit your applicationReady to apply? Apply online using these steps.
- Respond to your offerHow you can respond if you receive an offer to study at UQ.
- Get ready for UQTake the next steps to prepare to come to UQ.