Study your first university degree, or find a new direction for a career change.
How to apply
Follow the steps to apply.
- Choose your programFind a program to match your interests, passions or career goals.
- Review entry requirementsYou need to meet all entry requirements to be considered for an offer.
- Review admission schemesImprove your chances of getting in through adjustments and other schemes.
- Consider your pathway optionsIf you need help meeting entry requirements, there are pathways available.
- Review fees and financial supportUnderstand your study costs and the financial help that's available.
- Check credit eligibilityYou may be eligible for credit for previous university, IB or other study.
- Submit your applicationHow to complete and submit your application.
- Respond to your offerHow you can respond if you receive an offer to study at UQ.
- Get ready for UQYour next steps to get ready to study at UQ.
See a snapshot of our undergraduate student intake in Semester 1.