InspireU Spring Camp (Business, Economics and Law)
You're eligible if you:
- are of Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander descent
- are enrolled in high school at the time of application
- are enrolled in ATAR subjects and eligible for an ATAR score
- have a school attendance rate of 90% or greater.
What to expect
- participate in a week-long on-campus residential camp
- attend engaging sessions to further understand a range of disciplines
- take part in practical, hands-on experiences
- explore UQ facilities and services
- connect with current Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander university students
- meet fellow high school students.
There are no costs for students.
All reasonable costs for the camp, including all travel, flights, accommodation, meals and excursions are paid for by the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Studies Unit (ATSISU).
For questions regarding this camp, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Registration forms may not be accessible on some school networks.
The InspireU Program is designed to engage and inspire young Indigenous high school students to further their studies at university and broaden their career possibilities. Students participate in on-campus residential camps, where they will explore their future career and study options.