Who should attend
There are no prerequisites for this course.
What you'll learn
- Understand the nature of surfaces in flotation and how they can be manipulated.
- Identify and understand key components of mineral systems.
- Learn the basic building blocks of flotation reagents and how they work.
- Grasp common approaches to surface manipulation using chemistry.
- Master selecting the most appropriate reagent suite for your plant.
- Learn to talk to reagent suppliers and ask the right questions.
This is an in-person course that will require roughly 15 hours to complete.
- 5 3-hour sessions delivered by Zoom
- Over 2 weeks.
This is no assessment for this short course.
|Individual domestic ex. GST
|Individual international (GST not payable)
Please see the Terms and Conditions (PDF, 123.12 KB).
GST is excluded from the cost
We accept credit cards (Visa/MasterCard) for payment, including corporate credit cards. If you do not have access to a card, please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your options.