Who should attend
Mining industry professionals, such as:
- Mine geologists
- Mining engineers, mine planning engineers
- Mineral processing engineers.
No prior knowledge of geometallurgy is required.
What you'll learn
- What is geometallurgy.
- How geometallurgy is applied in industry.
- Which analytical techniques are useful in geometallurgical programs - from macro to micro.
- What small-scale tests are available to characterise process response in geomet programs.
This is an online course that will require roughly 8 hours to complete.
- Can be completed over 2 weeks.
This is no assessment for this course.
Certification and accreditation
Students who successfully complete the course will receive a Certificate of Completion to verify their skills and achievements.
|Individual domestic ex. GST
|Individual international (GST not payable)
Please see the Terms and Conditions (PDF, 123.12 KB).
GST is excluded from the cost
We accept credit cards (Visa/MasterCard) for payment, including corporate credit cards. If you do not have access to a card, please contact our team at email@example.com to discuss your options.