Who should attend
Participants involved in language revitalisation, including teaching and learning, archiving and archival research, documentation, or arts-based practice in their heritage Indigenous language.
Involvement in own Indigenous language work or community work that incorporates Indigenous languages.
What you'll learn
- Master techniques and strategies to learn the language.
- Learn how to access, use and share learning materials.
- Set achievable goals in context to progress your language learning journey.
This is a Hybrid course that will require roughly 12 hours to complete.
- 2 hours of online classroom teaching
- 10 hours for an on-campus 3-day intensive (30 January to 1 February 2023)
You’ll need to complete a language journey planner.
Please copy the course code before registering.
Price is GST inclusive.
We accept credit cards (Visa/MasterCard) for payment, including corporate credit cards.
UQ St Lucia
School of Languages and Cultures