Who should attend
- New managers and leaders seeking to gain a better understanding of effective team management.
- Experienced managers and leaders looking to adapt their leadership style to improve team performance.
There are no prerequisites needed for this course.
What you'll learn
- Develop clarity and self-awareness to enhance your leadership role.
- Analyse your team's interpersonal dynamics and capabilities for reaching your organisation's goals.
- Adapt your leadership to meet your team's needs and boost their performance.
- Promote a constructive performance culture in the workplace.
There are no assessments for this short course.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Executive Education courses.
Certification and accreditation
Showcase your capabilities with a Digital Badge that verifies your skills and achievements.
Lead your team to high-performance victory, with proven ways to keep your team on task, engaged and motivated to do their best.
Professor Tyler Okimoto, Deputy Head of School, Business School
|Groups of 4 or more (per person)
|Early bird discount
GST is included in the cost
Discounts can't be used with other discounts, offers or special promotions.
We accept credit cards (Visa/MasterCard) for payment, including corporate credit cards. If you do not have access to a card, please contact our team at email@example.com to discuss your options.
UQ Brisbane City