Gain foundational leadership tools to confidently guide others and achieve positive outcomes.
For those aspiring to leadership positions, one of the greatest obstacles you’ll face is gaining experience to lead successfully and demonstrate your readiness for promotion.
In this course, you will learn-by-doing in a series of realistic and practical leadership challenges that will help you hone key skills, self-awareness and confidence to motivate others. Working alongside fellow professionals, you will engage in activities designed to expand your capacity to lead solutions and overcome organisational problems.
An expert course facilitator will support you with tools, insights and activities to refine and reflect on your own leadership practice, including three individual coaching sessions.
Who should attend
- Early to mid-career professionals with little prior knowledge or experience in leading others.
- Individual contributors and functional specialists seeking to gain experience before transitioning to a leadership position.
There are no prerequisites needed for this course.
What you'll learn
- Gain insight into your own leadership practices and create an action plan to further develop your leadership skills.
- Understand how individual and collective motivation, competence and communication are used in effective leadership.
- Discover ways to delegate tasks, coach colleagues and manage performance to achieve organisational objectives.
Certification and accreditation
Showcase your capabilities with a Digital Badge that verifies your skills and achievements.
|Groups of 4 or more (per person)||A$2,250|
|Early bird discount (closes 26 April 2023)||A$2,250|
GST is included in the cost
Discounts can't be used with other discounts, offers or special promotions.Payment options
We accept credit cards (Visa/MasterCard) for payment, including corporate credit cards. If you do not have access to a card, please contact our team at email@example.com to discuss your options.
UQ Brisbane City