Who should attend
- Junior and senior metallurgists
- Honours or HDR students.
Engineering degree and experience in metallurgical processes such as comminution, flotation and dewatering.
What you'll learn
- Understand the fundamentals and basic components of control systems.
- Explore the tuning of PID controllers and methods commonly applied for tuning different control loops.
- Gain practical experience using Loop Pro simulation software.
- Appreciate common control strategies for operating units in mineral processing plants, their pros and cons, and common problems in practice.
This is an in-person course that will require roughly 12 hours to complete.
- 2 days of classroom teaching, 17-18 April 2023
- With the option to join remotely.
There is no assessment for this course.
Certification and accreditation
Students who successfully complete the course will receive a Certificate of Completion to verify their skills and achievements.
|Individual domestic ex. GST
|Individual international (GST not payable)
|Student domestic ex. GST
|Student international (GST not payable)
Please see the Terms and Conditions (PDF, 123.12 KB).
GST is excluded from the cost
Discounts can't be used with other discounts, offers or special promotions.
We accept credit cards (Visa/MasterCard) for payment, including corporate credit cards. If you do not have access to a card, please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your options.
Sir James Foots Building (#47A)
Sustainable Minerals Institute
Level 4 Seminar Room
St Lucia, QLD, 4067