Who should attend
Leaders in the Queensland mining industry.
There are no entry requirements.
What you'll learn
- Learn how to create, and maintain, a psychologically healthy workplace.
- Build mental resilience in your teams and foster workforce cohesion.
- Master excellence in health hazard identification and control.
- Understand what health issues leaders need to know about.
- Prepare for emerging health challenges in mining.
This is an online course that will require roughly 3 hours to complete.
This is no assessment for this course.
|Individual domestic ex. GST
|Individual international (GST not payable)
Please see the Terms and Conditions (PDF, 123.12 KB).
GST is excluded from the cost
We accept credit cards (Visa/MasterCard) for payment, including corporate credit cards. If you do not have access to a card, please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your options.
This course is part of the Health, Safety and Environmental Management Masterclass series suite.
There are 2 courses within this suite – see the other related courses below: