Who should attend
- Metallurgists and mineral processing engineers
- Metallurgical laboratory technical staff
- Analytical laboratory technical staff
- Postgraduate students with a focus on mineral processing
There are no entry requirements for this course.
What you'll learn
- Gain an overview of Best Practice sampling.
- Recognise sampling problems and how to address these issues.
- Understand the fundamental concepts underpinning sample design.
This is an online course that will require roughly 15 hours to complete.
- Includes 1-2 hours of scheduled interactive online sessions.
- Over 2 weeks.
There is no assessment for this course.
Certification and accreditation
Students who successfully complete the course will receive a Certificate of Completion to verify their skills and achievements.
|Individual domestic ex. GST
|Individual international (GST not payable)
|Student domestic ex. GST
|Student international (GST not payable)
Please see the Terms and Conditions (PDF, 123.12 KB).
GST is excluded from the cost
Discounts can't be used with other discounts, offers or special promotions.
We accept credit cards (Visa/MasterCard) for payment, including corporate credit cards. If you do not have access to a card, please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your options.