Who should attend
- Early career metallurgists
- Early career mining and process engineers
No prior knowledge of mineralogy is required.
What you'll learn
- Diagnose and troubleshoot plant performance using mineralogical data.
- Request appropriate mineralogical analysis for samples to obtain the most cost-effective and timely solution.
- Engage with the data from mineralogical characterisation.
This is an online course that will require roughly 18 hours to complete.
- 2-3 hours per week
- Over 6 weeks from 26 April to 7 July 2023.
There is no assessment. However, participants are required to complete at least 75% of the course content to receive a Certificate of Completion.
Certification and accreditation
Students who successfully complete the course will receive a Certificate of Completion to verify their skills and achievements.
Please see the Terms and Conditions (PDF, 123.12 KB).
This course is also offered in Spanish – see Process Mineralogy (in Spanish).
GST is excluded from the cost
Discounts can't be used with other discounts, offers or special promotions.
We accept credit cards (Visa/MasterCard) for payment, including corporate credit cards. If you do not have access to a card, please contact our team at email@example.com to discuss your options.