MBA Information Event
Your goals. Your MBA.
- Hear from a live Q&A panel with MBA students and alumni.
- Find out key program features, including flexible study options, exclusive international exchanges, scholarships and real industry consulting projects.
- Learn about eligibility and entry requirements.
- Meet the MBA Careers and Employability Team, who will support you to achieve your goals throughout your studies and beyond.
- Experience the MBA for yourself with a classroom taster session presented by Dr Sarel Gronum. Exclusive to the in-person information event, Sarel will discuss the importance of innovation, why it's relevant to everyone and key principles you can apply to create new value in your career.
Who should attend
- Professionals looking to start a business, transform or accelerate their career.
- Anyone who wants to know what makes the UQ MBA different to other MBA programs.
- Anyone with questions about whether they're eligible for the UQ MBA and would like to discuss their options with our friendly team.
This is a free event.
Meet our panel of MBA students and alumni, who will give insights and answer your questions. Panellists include:
- Amandeep Gill, Senior Consultant – Advisory with Hatch. Amandeep transformed his career by leveraging the UQ MBA he completed in 2023.
- Alex McBroom, Specialises in culture change, workplace diagnostics and leadership development and training.
- Dr Claudia Giurgiuman, Strategic leader and former CEO of the Wesley Medical Research Institute.
- Julia Alexander, Founder of Act 2 Project, a start-up selected as part of the iLab accelerator.